Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sandy Vagina Example

"You know what I hate. PEOPLE that don't have any kids making comments about other peoples kids. Or even some impatient person beathing down my neck when I'm tring to teach my kids not to be a pain in the ass of other people. So that when they grow up they might be a pillar of the comunity and lend a hand instead of huffing and puffing. chomping at the bit to get home and start a blog about thing that bother them. What I think we need in this world is one less person getting is there head they are doing some service to society by posting this crap on the internet. In fact this persone was probably in a McDonald's which is notorious KIDS. Maybe you should put effort into changing the establishments policy, So that they will start having a Prick line and a non-Prick line. If I wait 15 or even 20 mins. waiting for my food I expect to stand in the condament until I get every thing I need to enjoy my meal with out having to get up and get more or leave my kids unitended. Yeah Joe make this a sticky so we can all know what Jerry has to say about life. " -Rage

No comments: